Up To No Cost? How Does It Work?
When you sign up for Lighting Upgrade program with Metro Group/Conserve Energy, we'll provide project details and calculate the amount of rebate. Depending on the the project, we're offering 50% to 100% of the project cost through your utility provider. We'll process & submit the application to your energy provider, PSE, Snohomish PUD & Seattle City Light, Tacoma Power, etc. Upon review & approval by your energy provider, Metro Group/Conserve Energy will schedule an appointment for installation. All installations include materials, labor & disposal for qualified lighting that are approved by your energy provider. Upon completion, we submit the final paperwork to your energy provider for rebate reimbursement.
We'll take care of the costly & timely process and we'll deal with the energy providers. Meanwhile, you'll have new efficient & updated lighting!
What Parts Are Used?We 'retrofit' or 'replace' your existing fixtures with up to date lighting products such as LED, T8, T5, HID, CFL, induction, etc. Please contact us for Free Consultation!
How Do I Sign Up?
Please contact us at (800)757-3469 to speak to a representative, send fax to 1-888-887-0939, email to email@example.com or submit your request online.
How Much Energy Do I Save?
Basic lamp to lamp conversion by ballast & lamp replacement should lower the energy consumption by about 25% to 35%. You could save more than 50% energy consumption by using LED lighting or 'De-lamping' which is reducing quantity of lamps.
We'll provide you with detailed energy savings calculation before you decide.
Ask us how!
How Does This Help The Environment?
Interior lighting represents approximately 29% of the energy consumed in the commercial building each year. Lowering this percentage has the potential to reduce the emissions of carbon dioxide and other air pollutants generated during electricity production.
What Are The Benefits Of T8 Lighting?
– Save more than 35% of energy cost by replacing T12 lighting systems with LED or T8 lighting.
– Longer equipment life reduces both your maintenance and disposal costs. LED & T8 lamps are rated from 18,000 to 30,000 hours – equivalent to 5 - 6 years in a typical office application – when matched with the correct ballast.
– Interior lighting represents approximately 29% of the energy consumed in the commercial building each year. Lowering this percentage has the potential to reduce the emissions of carbon dioxide and other air pollutants generated during electricity production.
– LED & T8s operate more quietly than T12s, eliminating the “hum & buzz” often associated with fluorescent lighting systems.
– Electronic ballasts consume fewer watts than magnetic ballasts. Lighting systems generate less heat, which reduces cooling loads.
– Electronic ballasts drive fluorescent lamps at 20 kilohertz (kHz), a frequency well beyond the visible range of flicker to the human eye. Thus significantly reducing eye strain.
– LED & T8 lamps have a higher Color Rendering Index (CRI) than common T12 lamps. The CRI measures the ability of a light source to reproduce the colors of various objects being lit by the source.
- » LED Lamps
- » LED Fixtures
- » Fluorescent Lamps
- » Electronic Ballast
- » Fluorescent Fixtures
- » HiBay Fixtures
- » Wall Packs
- » Retro-Fit Parts
- » LED Exit Signs
- » Compact Fluorescent
- » Occupancy Sensors
- » more